Equipping Session 5 – Government
- Review chapter 7 on Framework in the Isaiah 9:7 textbook. What are the four corners of freedom?
- Each of the four corners have a specific purpose to the goal of freedom. Are there areas in your city, state or nation where morality is not considered? What happens to the city, state or nation if not all four corners are included?
- What is the one thing that should be maintained in every situation?
- What ideas do you have in addition to the three branches of government and the four corners of freedom that would align earthly government with heavenly government?
- Discuss with others situations where you encountered policy that did not address the root issue.