Through COVID and all the isolation, how do we stay connected to people and maintain close relationships with all the restrictions? Why is isolation harmful for our emotional health? The heart behind connecting is shared in such a beautiful way in this episode. Some great ideas are shared in how to stay safely connected in our relationships.
During COVID there are many challenges.
This is what you will learn in this EM Radio episode:
- Helpful ideas to keep relationships strong during COVID
- How to self identify when you are isolating in an unhealthy way
- How important it is to connect with people safely in this season
- How to help prevent suicide in how you communicate with others
- Testimony of someone who struggled with suicide