During the shutdowns because of COVID, have we gotten lulled to sleep by comfort? Have we noticed any subconscious reprogramming of what we call normal? How is it affecting our everyday lives and what can we do about it?
Some of the topics covered in this episodes:
- Some of the ways the shutdowns have impacted us on a subconscious level.
- Are we keeping oil in our lamps or lounging on our couch?
- We have an opening to lead with creativity and innovation.
- Media blackouts.
- “I am made to be feared.”
- Being super aware of thoughts or feelings, taking thoughts captive and analyzing feelings.
- A prophetic call to recognize if there is anywhere in your thinking, in your spirit, soul, or body that you’d been lulled to sleep.
Check out more worship songs and great messages of hope, truth and grow deeper in your relationship with God at www.eaglemountain.tv