Preview This Course
What you'll learn
- What Does it Mean to Hear
- Hearing God for Ourselves
- Hearing God for Friends & Family
- Hearing God for Someone You Don’t Know
- Hearing God for Groups of People of Nations (corporately)
- Answers to Common Questions
- The Importance of Giving Yourself Grace As You Grow
- Desire to learn to hear God.
- Willingness to invest in yourself for 1 hour.
Have you ever wondered how to hear God, if you can actually hear God’s voice, and what would it sound like to hear God for yourself and others? Nathan French answers these questions and much more in this amazing eCourse about Obtaining Wisdom Through Hearing God. You’ll learn important tools and wisdom from someone who has a lot of experience and practice hearing God.
What this course is for
- Anyone interested in an introduction to the prophetic and hearing God.
- For those that have questions about hearing God for themselves or other people.
- If you had questions about how to honor the body of Christ in the way we talk.
Nathan French and his wife, Danielle, are the founding leaders of The Rock Revival Center, located in North end Tacoma, WA. Nathan has a heart for evangelism, discipleship and healing that are nurtured through a powerful, prophetic gifting. He is an international revivalist with a heart and a passion to bring the movement of the Holy Spirit wherever he goes.
Nathan and his team host an annual event called Awaken the Planet, unifying the body of Christ to reach the lost.
Nathan has also served as a business consultant “under the radar”. He has a passion for bringing the success principles of the kingdom into action at the companies he has been privileged to serve. Nathan, with his wife Danielle, have had the pleasure of serving as Corporate Pastors for the past 8 years at their office with Continuant in Fife, WA. They believe real success happens when people learn to hear God’s voice to walk out His best plan for their life!
Nathan has authored two books: It’s NOT Meant to be a Secret! – God wants to speak to you (2012) and Rushing the Flood Gates of Heaven (2018). He is currently finishing his third book. Nathan has been featured in several television and radio broadcasts such as TBN, God-TV and Spirit 105.3FM.
Want Nathan to speak at your event? Just submit an invite form and prepare to see a move of God!
Nathan and Danielle truly enjoy seeing others get saved, healed and set free! They love doing ministry together and also give support to corporations in the business world through prayer, Christian counseling and prophecy.
Nathan and Danielle have been married 22 years and have two beautiful children. They love living in the Pacific Northwest!
You must log in and have started this course to submit a review.