We believe the number one need in Christianity today is spiritual authority. Jesus gained that authority back on earth and wants to give it to you. The Isaiah 9:7 movement is passionate about positioning teams for spiritual authority in cities, states, nations and spheres of influence. This eCourse is anointed and full of incredible valuable content. Get ready to take notes and encounter God.
Preview This Course
What you'll learn
- Multiple face paced Restore Talks from people in the mountains of Media, Arts, and Entertainment.
- Testimonies of how God has used them to influence those mountains.
- Encouragement to move forward into what God has called you to!
- Testimonies of how God opened doors from faithfully serving in the mountains they are called to.
- How God moves outside of the walls of our culture in these mountains.
- This includes all the talks from the event.
- Desire to invest in growing into the calling God has given you.
- Willingness to pray how God would you use you to influence the mountains of culture He has called you too.
- Desire to be led by peace above and in place of comfort.
Restore: Media/Arts & Entertainment has a vital role in shaping our culture. Whether we are called to these mountains are not most if not all of us are heavily influenced by them in some way. It’s not by might or by force but by His Spirit that we will see these changes manifest. However, God has created us to partner with Him by declaring His will on the Earth. As we gather together we ask that you would prayerfully consider how God can speak and move through you. Every speaker is an average person that said, yes when God brought something in front of them to do. You can too. The wonderful part is that it will look different for each person as you will see in these Restore Talks! God has already equipped us, be encouraged, and inspired as you listen to each person.
Things you will encounter as you listen:
- Incredible supernatural encounters that changed the speakers original direction.
- Subtle shifts that led to big changes.
- Ministering in ways that will surprise you.
- How God opened doors through service.
- One person makes a difference!
- Encouragement to pray for the people called to these ministries.
This course contains 23 lessons from the speakers in the mountains of Media/Arts & Entertainment and several are also from Johnny Enlow. Each speaker shares their testimonies of how God has been using them in these mountains. This will provide encouragement and inspiration to pray and move forward as God is calling us to influence culture on the level He called us to.
What this course is for
- Anyone interested in what people are doing on the mountains of Media/Arts & Entertainment.
- People who are wondering how to even start moving into these mountains.
- How God can use us in ways we would never have expected!
- Inspiration that one person really does make a difference!
- To Encourage and inspire forward momentum.
Johnny & Elizabeth Enlow
David Harris Jr.
Ricky & Sharon Skaggs
David & Stacy Whited
Isaiah 9:7 is a movement passionate about equipping apostolic groups to increase God’s government in their city, state, and nation. This eCourse is anointed and full of incredible valuable content. They have amazing resources! Get ready to take notes and encounter God.
There is a difference between having faith for something to breakthrough, to happen, come about, or change, and having a word of prophecy.
Prophecy is more than just telling me if I’m going to have a new job offer, it’s about telling me what the Lord is up to in my season and how to see Him in my opportunities. Psychics can tell me about future opportunities, but they can’t help me see where Jesus is and what He is doing.
Are you loving Eagle Mountain and wanting to know more about our culture? We have a fun and exciting way for you to do just that! Click on the link below and you will be given access to free video content from Bobby Haaby. He gives in depth revelation on the culture being established at Eagle Mountain and why. It’s truly exciting!
Just in case you have questions, write them down and every second Sunday of the month you can meet in the Upper Room from 9am – 10:15am with a couple of our leaders who will do their best to answer your questions!
We are shaping society outside the church. Church inside the church should for equipping for what we do outside the church. We are an ARC. Revival culture process, that is Spirit led and leads us to be completely prepared.