Preview This Course
What you'll learn
- To increase God’s government in your city and nation.
- To be equipped as an apostolic team.
- How to organically grow an apostolic team.
- Biblical definition of authority.
- How starting with the government from the Kingdom first will equip you for impacting or being positioned in the physical government.
- Four divine strategies.
- What part Wisdom and Unity play.
- The Isaiah 9:7 textbook, which can be purchased on www.Isaiah97.com
- A notebook and something to write with.
- Willingness to invest time, prayer, and to follow God’s lead.
This course lays out the structure of increasing God’s government in your city and nation. This course with give you a deeper insight into what that means, why it is necessary, and how to start and develop teams organically being led by Holy Spirit. The textbook is an important resource for those who feel God pulling them to go deeper in the how to. God has given Steve Wilson teams that are dedicated to equipping apostolic group’s globally. You will find more of these resources on Kingdomlearning.life and Isaiah97.com. We are a people passionate about being, “sent ones” and increasing God’s government in our cities and nations!
Students in this course will study from Jesus’s examples of how He increased God’s government every where He went and how that applies to us:
- The Isaiah 9:7 textbook is available and recommended.
- We will study the interactions of Jesus and His disciples.
- You will learn what it means to be sent out as an apostle according to scripture.
- You will also learn what it means to have authority.
This course contains 4 short lectures by Steven J. Wilson and some of his team members. Along with corresponding quizzes to check your comprehension to help you engage with the material. We encourage you to also invest in the textbook to gain a deeper understanding of how to increase God’s government in your city and nation.
What this course is for
- Anyone interested in learning what an apostolic team is, what they do, and how to start one.
- Anyone wanting to increase God’s government in their city and nation.
- To learn what Biblical authority is and why it is needed in our lives.
- Believers that have questions about what to say and what to do with all the craziness going on in government right now.