Equipping Session 2 – Actually Getting Started With Your Team
- Review page 232 and Step 2 and 3 of Exhibit 13.3 in the Isaiah 9:7 textbook.
- What does Luke 6:12-16 tell us about selecting your apostolic team?
- What does John 13:30-34 say about removing the spirit of division prior to entering into God’s government?
- Start every meeting in prayer welcoming the Holy Spirit into your midst and giving the meeting over to Him.
- God used dreams throughout the Bible to guide His people, especially in government. Review Acts 2:17. Discuss within your team any experiences they’ve had with prophesies, visions and dreams.