Preview This Course
What you'll learn
- Our true UNCHANGING Core, the way God made us right from the beginning.
- Our “Motivational Drivers” why we do what we do.
- Our negative conflict strategies, and how to be true to the way God made us while having thriving relationships with people that are much different.
- Practical tools for resolving conflict with your spouse.
- Powerful insight into the “why” behind the behaviors that puzzle us the most in our spouses and the people around us.
- Accepting the deep truths of God’s unique design for each and every person, starting with ourselves.
- Digging into God-given assignments, and creating a practical plan for living out that assignment every day.
- Desire to learn more about how God made you.
- Desire to learn how to communicate better with those around, even in your differences.
- Bible for scripture reference.
- Time to invest in yourself and an open mind to discover new things about yourself.
The Core Identity Marriage Workshop is a 1.5-day intensive workshop designed to help you and your spouse discover your true CORE Identity. Learn why God made you the way He made you and how to interact with those around you, especially your spouse! This is a life changing course that helps you to understand each other better. After this course my husband and I began to value our differences and discovered some similarities. Now, because of what we have learned in this course we are finding ways to make them work together so we can both thrive!
What this course is for
- Anyone that wants to get a deeper understanding of who God designed them to be.
- Anyone that wants to have better communication and relationships with friends, family, & co-workers.
- Business owners that want to better understand their employees.
- Parents that want to learn how to better communicate and understand their children.
As an experienced executive, entrepreneur, and expert in digital education, media and technology, Chris emits a contagiously powerful energy and enthusiasm that is evident as soon as you meet him in person. He has over 16 years of executive management experience with public, private, and non-profit companies including 10 years serving at comScore (SCOR) “formerly Rentrak” where he led the design and development of every major new product from 2001 to 2011.
An extraordinary talent for business showed itself at a very early age when Chris co-founded Avalon Technology Group, a small technology company in Portland, Oregon, when he was just 19 years old.
Then, just two years after marrying his high school sweetheart, Alice, Chris helped develop a web-based “thin-client” technology that paved the way for venture funded startup, Hyperlinq Technologies, his second major business venture. In 2001, Chris began working at comScore (then Rentrak) where he helped develop and launch the successful theatrical measurement software suite, “Box Office Essentials.” By late 2003, Chris and Alice had been blessed with two children and were craving a new challenge. So they moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma to help Cookson Hills Christian Ministries, a nonprofit K-12 school and children’s home.